To schedule training for you or your staff, please click here.
Training Guides & Resources
(right click and "save as" to save to computer)
|New User Training||Every Tuesday 1:30-4:30pm|
|Refresher Training||1st & 3rd Thursday 9:00am - 12:00pm|
|Report Training||4th Thursday 1:00-3:00pm|
|Agency Management Training||2nd Thursday 2:00-4:00pm|
|"What's New?" Training||1st Wednesday (Every Quarter) 9:00-11:00am|
- New User Group Trainings: Hands-on training conducted in a computer classroom where the new user can undergo initial HMIS software training.
- Refresher Trainings: Additional training offered to existing users for the purpose of increasing a user’s HMIS knowledge and proficiency. These trainings are designed according to user role, program type, and user needs. Refresher trainings will be conducted either one-on-one or in a small group
- Report Trainings: This training is designed for agency executives and administrative staff who will use the system data for performance measurements, grant writing, and funding reports.
- Program Specific Training: Personalized training for program managers and their staff as requested and/or as recommended by the HMIS Committee.
- Agency Management Training: This training ensures Program Managers, HMIS Security Officers, and Points of Contact attend H4H-sponsored HMIS trainings, stay current with the HMIS policies and procedures, and relay updated information to all HMIS users at his/her agency.
- "What’s New?" Trainings: Training conducted once a quarter on the HMIS enhancements and system upgrades.