To schedule training for you or your staff, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training Guides & Resources
(right click and "save as" to save to computer)
|New User Training||Tuesday and Thursday 1:00p.m.-3:00 p.m.|
|Refresher Training||1st and 3rd Wednesday of Every Month 1:00p.m.-3:00p.m.|
|Report Training||2nd Friday of Every Month 1:00-3:00p.m.|
|Management Training||Last Wednesday of Every Month 1:00p.m.-3:00p.m.|
|"What's New?" Training||1st Friday of Every Quarter|
|User Training - Role Specific||Last Friday of Every Month 1:00p.m.-3:00p.m.|
- New User Group Trainings: Hands-on training conducted in a computer classroom where the new user can undergo initial HMIS software training.
- Refresher Trainings: Additional training offered to existing users for the purpose of increasing a user’s HMIS knowledge and proficiency. These trainings are designed according to user role, program type, and user needs. Refresher trainings will be conducted either one-on-one or in a small group
- Report Trainings: This training is designed for agency executives and administrative staff who will use the system data for performance measurements, grant writing, and funding reports.
- Program Specific Training: Personalized training for program managers and their staff as requested and/or as recommended by the HMIS Committee.
- Agency Management Training: This training ensures Program Managers, HMIS Security Officers, and Points of Contact attend H4H-sponsored HMIS trainings, stay current with the HMIS policies and procedures, and relay updated information to all HMIS users at his/her agency.
- "What’s New?" Trainings: Training conducted once a quarter on the HMIS enhancements and system upgrades.