Table of Contents
Federal Partners Program Resources
Clicking the icon link to the left will direct you to the HUD Exchange to access additional HMIS resources for the following federal partners:
- VA – Veterans Affairs
- SAMHSA PATH – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness Program
- FYSB RHY – Family & Youth Services Bureau Runaway & Homeless Youth Program
- HUD HOPWA – Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS
- HUD-VASH – Veterans Affairs Supportive Housing
- HUD CoC, ESG, and YHDP – Continuum of Care, Emergency Solutions Grant, Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program
The HMIS Team, SARAH, and the community collaborate to provide local policies and standardized practices to guide our users in maintaining the HMIS database. Click each file to access the document.
HMIS Policies and Procedures
HMIS Data Quality Monitoring Plan
Release of Information
CHO Contact Sheet
VI SPDAT v2.01 Individual
VI SPDAT v2.01 Family
Use this form to submit a one time data request or to modify an existing report. All data requests must be approved by an Authorized Contact.
The HMIS Organizational Categories and Criteria identifies each project and organization as an A, B,
C, or D category. Use the buttons below to learn more about the Organizational Categories and Criteria, Agency Mapping, and Project Mapping.
Project Type Key
Access our Project Type Key to learn more about the different projects within our community.